Bruder 02505 Jeep Rubicon Fire Rescue Vehicle with Lights & Engine Sounds with Fireman Figurine
The Fire service vehicle is required to coordinate fire service deployments and in the event of minor emergencies. Thanks to its durability and off-road capability, The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon forms The ideal basis for this purpose. The responsible manager coordinates efforts to save lives and fight fires from the command vehicle and even contributes to rescue efforts. Just like the original, The Bruder 02528 features off-road axle suspension. The Ackermann steering geometry including a drag link extension through the vehicle's roof enable imitations of incident scenarios. Doors, bonnet and boot open to enable quick loading. The fire service figure can be equipped with enclosed accessories, such as fire extinguishers and radio. The incident light module including siren on the roof clears the way to the scene of the incident. In addition to three different siren sounds, The module can also output The vehicle's engine sound. That's how realistic fire service efforts can be recreated in children's bedrooms - just like the real thing!
- Made in Germany; Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws; scale 1: 16
- Includes a Jeep Rubicon and firefighter in uniform featuring helmet, gloves, radio device and fire extinguisher
- Removable lights and engine sounds module with 4 functional buttons for engine sound, police siren, fire service siren, yelp signal
- Doors and tailgate can be opened; detachable backseat
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Dimensions: Jeep 13 x 5.70 x 6.40 in, world figure 4.3 x 1.8 x 0.5 in
Suggested age suitability 4 years and upwards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.