Klein 8612 Bosch Workbench Junior
Theo Klein 8612 Bosch Workbench Junior
The Bosch-design junior workbench is made of high-quality plastic and is very strong and robust. As well as the worker's helmet, the varied and diverse range of equipment includes a work surface where children can learn to use screws and practise turning, hammering, sawing and filing. Theo Klein has included everything they will need: high-quality tools and accessories with rounded-off edges and child-friendly shapes, and they all fit perfectly into little hands so your children can have lots of fun. This fosters the development of even the youngest children through play – using screws and building things trains fine motor skills even in two-year-olds, and helps them to develop spatial awareness and better technical understanding.
- With a wide range of tools and equipment , the Bosch design workbench offers lots of play options even for very young craftsmen or women
- With a helmet and toy tools such as a screwdriver, a spanner, a file, a hammer, a saw and lots more
- The work surface with learning function, vice and various storage options encourages children to play and experiment
- With this workbench, children can learn how to handle tools safely at a young age, whilst also developing their motor skills and imagination through play
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 49 cm x 29 cm x 71 cm
Suitable for children from 2 years and upwards.