Lego 71754 Ninjago Water Dragon Playset
The extremely detailed water dragon (71754) lets children re-enact fantastic stories from the "TV series NINJAGO®: Secret of the Deep". The dragon can move its head, mouth, legs and wings - and make its tail beat like a whip. Children are busy with this great playset for many hours.
Premium toys for children For thrilling duels for the coveted wave amulet, the dragon playset includes 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, underwater Zane with diving fins, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray guards. A mini-submarine with a cockpit for underwater Zane and a stand for the amulet are also included.
Fantastic toys that amaze friends LEGO® NINJAGO toys let children escape into a fantasy world in which they do everything alongside the ninja heroes to protect NINJAGO City. Imaginative ninja fans and their friends have a wide range of building toys to choose from, including powerful mechs, highly detailed ships and super-fast jets.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® water dragon (71754) lets ninja fans recreate action scenes from the TV series NINJAGO: Seabound TV. The extremely agile dragon from this playset will keep children busy for hours.
- Includes 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Underwater Zane, Prince Kalmaar and 2 Maaray Guardians. The cool equipment of the characters gives the children's role-play games an additional dimension.
- The wings, legs, head and snap mouth of the toy kite can be moved. If he also flaps his tail, the Maaray guards are quickly defeated.
- The set also includes a mini-submarine with an opening cockpit for underwater Zane, as well as a precious wave amulet that is displayed on a pedestal on the seafloor.
- This detailed ninja playset for children aged 9 and over is bursting with features and is a premium toy that will amaze friends.
- The water dragon is 14 cm tall and can be displayed in the children's room after snapping the wave amulet from the Maaray guards.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets let little ninja escape into an exciting fantasy world with countless creative toys to play with and exhibit.
- LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials for more than 60 years so that they can be stuck together again and again and separated effortlessly. The skills and strength of a ninja are not required!
- LEGO® bricks meet strict safety standards so that children can play safely with them.
- Pieces 737
Suggested age suitability 9 years and upwards.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.