Melissa & Doug 41800 Get Well Doctor Activity Center
Enhance Imaginations with Melissa & Doug's Get Well Doctor Activity Center
This sturdy, multi-sided wooden play space has everything kids need to role-play visits to the doctor’s office Kids can be the patient or the doctor, the receptionist, or the nurse. It’s a great way to ease kids’ fears about doctor visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. The waiting area includes a seat, a clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and make appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. There’s plenty of storage in this easy-to-assemble play space.
- Wooden multi-sided doctor's office activity centre play space with waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitiser pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Other realistic details include a credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Great for easing kids' fear of doctor's visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Dimensions 106.68 x 48.26 x 20.32 cm
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts.
Suggested age suitability 3 years and upwards.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.