Peppa Pig Roller Disco 11-inch Interactive Peppa Toy
Peppa Pig Roller Disco Peppa Toy with Pull-and-Go Action; 11 Inches High with Lights, Speech and Music
It’s time to get groovy down at the roller disco with Hasbro’s Roller Disco Peppa toy! At 11 inches tall, this adorable doll features lights, sounds, speech, and music. Push her forward gently or pull her back and then let her go to make her move forward on her skates while playing fun tunes. If the doll falls – oopsy daisy! – she responds appropriately with fun sounds and phrases. Kids can also press the star on Peppa’s outfit to hear fun phrases, giggles (snort!), and 3 songs. This roller-skating sweetie is sure to be a favourite companion of little piggies who already know how to skate, and perhaps an inspiration to those who are just learning. A delightful toy that makes a wonderful gift for any preschooler or Peppa fan ages 3 and up.
- ROLLER SKATING FUN WITH PEPPA! This 11” tall Peppa figure moves forward like she’s roller skating! Push her forward or pull her back gently and release. Put on a show, Peppa
- LIGHTS, MUSIC, ACTION! Press the star on Peppa’s skating outfit for 18 phrases, giggles (snort!), and 3 songs. The doll also plays music when she’s moving forward, putting on a show for everyone
- OOPSY DAISY: Even the best skaters fall sometimes! The Roller Disco Peppa doll knows when it falls over and says encouraging phrases to get up and try again, with lights and funny sounds
- AN OINKTASTIC ANYTIME GIFT: This Peppa Pig toy makes a fantastic present for preschoolers, Peppa Pig fans, and little roller-skaters at birthdays, holidays, or any time at all
- LOOK FOR MORE HASBRO PEPPA PIG TOYS: Preschoolers ages 3 and up are sure to enjoy the Peppa Pig Bedtime Lullabies doll, too (Sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- BATTERIES: Requires 3 button-cell batteries, included.
- LANGUAGE: Speaks in English only
Suggested age suitability 3 years and upwards.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.