Rubik's Cube 4x4 Colour-Matching Puzzle
Rubik's Cube 4x4 Colour-Matching Puzzle, Bigger Bolder Version of the Classic
The Rubik's Cube 4x4 (also known as the Revenge or the Master Cube) is a 4x4x4 version of the Rubik's Cube. Unlike the original Rubik’s Cube 3x3 (and the Rubik’s Cube 5x5), it has no fixed facets: the centre facets (four per face) are free to move to different positions. The 4x4 is slick, fast and robust due to the tough tiles and the smooth mechanism we are using. This Rubik's 4x4 is no more difficult to solve than the original 3x3 cube but requires different techniques.
- BECOME A RUBIK’S CUBE MASTER - The Rubik’s Cube 4x4 (also known as the Rubik’s Revenge or the Master Cube) is a 4x4x4 version of the classic Rubik’s Cube. The 4x4 Rubik’s Cube is the bigger and bolder version of its 3x3 and 2x2 little brothers. There are 7.4×1045. / 7.4 quattuordecillion possible permutations for this puzzle. If you had this many teaspoons of sugar, it would fill the space to about 3.5 times the orbit of Pluto!
- IMPROVED PLAY - This Rubik’s Cube 4x4 has 24 edges, 24 centres and 8 corner fields, it features a unique mechanism designed for maximum solving speed. The world record for solving the 4x4 cube currently sits at 18.84 seconds. Go on, become the next record-breaker!
- NO FIXED FACETS - Unlike the original Rubik’s Cube 3x3 (and the Rubik’s Cube 5x5), it has no fixed facets: the centre facets (four per face) are free to move to various positions. The 4x4 is slick, fast and robust due to the tough tiles and the smoothing mechanism used
- EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE - When you match your first block of colours, there is no looking back. Take the 4x4x4 cube with your wherever you go. The Rubik’s Revenge is only 6.75cm by 6.75cm and fits easily in the hand or in the bag. Don’t just leave it at home, take it along with you while you’re on the bus, on the train, in a waiting line – get off your phone and play smart, solving puzzles on the go
- STICKERLESS TOY - If anyone ever tells you they solved the Rubik's Cube by picking the stickers off - hand them one of these. The traditional stickers have been replaced with plastic, which means no fading, peeling or cheating! Makes the perfect gift or stocking filler
Recommended for age 8 years and upwards.