Schleich 15015 Diabloceratops Dinosaur Figure
The Diabloceratops was a herbivorous dinosaur with two curved horns on its collar.
The Diabloceratops was a herbivorous dinosaur with two curved horns on its collar. These horns are what gives it the Latin name, which literally means face with devil horns. It probably lived in the vicinity of many lakes and rivers. Researchers suspect that it may have been an ancestor of the Triceratops.
- The Diabloceratops was a plant-eating dinosaur with two curved horns on his neck collar. He also owes his Latin name: face with devils horns.
- The Diabloceratops was discovered only in 2002.
- He probably lived around many lakes and rivers.
- Researchers suspect he might have been an ancestor to the Triceratops.
- The Schleich figures are all sculpted in detail and stand for educational play.
Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.57 x 3.62 inch (W x D x H)
Suggested age suitability 3 years and upwards.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.