Schleich 14525 Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus Rex Figure
The thirteen-metre long Tyrannosaurus Rex was a two-legged predatory dinosaur. With its powerful head and nearly 20 centimetre long teeth, this dinosaur was an extremely impressive contemporary.
Although the Tyrannosaurus Rex looked quite threatening, it could hardly use its front legs armed with just two claws since they did not even reach his mouth. Nearly seven metres tall and thirteen metres long, the Tyrannosaurus Rex was probably not a very skilled hunter, but rather a scavenger that probably fed on the leavings of other animals. It had more than fifty teeth measuring more than 15 centimetres in length which it used not for chewing but rather for tearing since it swallowed its food in large chunks. To improve depth-perception when searching for food, the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus Rex were oriented toward the front such that the fields of vision of both eyes overlapped.
- Unique! This large collection includes all your favourite dinosaurs of different species, in realistic detail and fantastic quality.
- And they're painted by hand. With a moveable lower jaw
- Capacity to imagine, Creation of interests and own likes, Knowledge of the environment
- Tyrannosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops, Quetzalcoatlus, Stegosaurus, and lots more!
- Products that particularly help to develop relationships with others
Dimensions: 11 x 3.7 x 5.5 inch (W x D x H)
Recommended age 3 years +
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.